 Local / Türkiye / 8
7  |  9
Subject:
Visit to Turkey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.tr
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:45:38 GMT

Hi all[1],

I plan to be in Turkey (Istanbul) from September 21st to 24th, and would
love to meet any of you local Lego fans. Thursday & Friday I'll be busy on
my job, but I'm sure I'll find some time during Saturday and Sunday for a
short Lego meeting. I say short because my wife is a NLS, so time for Lego
will be limited :-) And I want to visit the city too, where I've never been
before.

If you're interested either answer here or drop me a line by email.

Mario

Web page: http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari
LUGNET member page:  http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=22
Proud member of ItLUG: http://www.itlug.org

[1] I know this message is probably addressed to Selçuk alone :-)