 Local / Slovenija / 3
  Dreaming of a European Legofest

The great experience of meeting in person other Lego enthusiasts at the MindFest and at some Italian Legofests, makes me dream of a European Legofest. Some remarks about this topic (talking freely): - Saying "European" I use the term in its (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.si, lugnet.loc.tr)

  Re: Dreaming of a European Legofest

This is a very well put out plan for a get-together (and 4th message to .tr group, besides the fact that other three were from me..:-) It is always fun to see the faces of people that I share a hobby, besides many other things, and meet with them in (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org)