 Local / Singapura / 23
  truck show

the lego truck show is currently @ sogo-city hall saw it outta a car and so can't give further info ravi (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.loc.sg)

  Re: truck show

(...) Sorry to cross post this to lugnet.general and lugnet.starwars, but I just got vague information from the truck show from my sister. Can someone (from Singapore please confirm?) 1) New star wars EP1 sets. Nothing much to write about that isn't (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.bn, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: truck show

(...) that could have been the mindstorms droid development kit, whuch appears to suck. (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.bn, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)