 Local / Singapura / 13
Re: SW: Episode1 Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.sg
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 13:33:30 GMT

At 10:48 99/05/03 GMT, ravi & visu wrote:
give it about two weeks....that was the rough time delay with the classic
line.

Ah, you are right.  It took about 4 months for mindstorms to arrive in Singapore
and SW sets seem to show up in Singapore about 2 weeks later from US release.
Quite fast.
Anyway I'll be visiting TRU every once in a while and will post it here
once I found them. :)

hopefully rock raiders and ep1 won't clash 'cause i love those
pipewrenches in rr

Yeah, rock raiders looks good. I especially like those i-don't-know-what-
you-call-it-but-looks-like-rockman and did someone noticed slime looking
fig on the last page of Singapore's catalog?  Too bad it wasn't listed under
this year's rock raider's selection.

Takashi