 Local / Sverige / 2270
Re: Coming to Örebro
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 16:29:19 GMT

Sonnich Jensen wrote:

Jag åker till Örebro / Kumla på måndag, och hem tisdag.

If possible, we could meet monday evening, if anything happens.
I'll be working in Kumla, and stay in Örebro. With a little bad luck
I might stay longer :-(

If you can manage the trip to Eskilstuna (~85 km from Örebro, ~100 km from
Kumla), you're welcome to visit me and my family.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm