 Local / Sverige / 1808
Re: 40 mm Bofors quad AA-gun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.military, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:39:44 GMT

In lugnet.build.military, Mattias Martensson wrote:
In lugnet.build.military, Daniel Siskind wrote:
Nice adaptation - where's the rest of the ship????

Hi Dan!

Bofors guns are the Swedish contribution. You have to build the ships yourself
over there - I now you are working on it Dan!

What is this then:
http://www.kockums.com/SurfaceVessels/visby.html

:)

(Okay so it has a Bofors 57 mm but still)

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe