 Local / Sverige / 1507
Re: Commercial lego stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 06:58:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sonnich Jensen writes:
Hi!

I just uploaded two pictures:

In the beginning of 2001 there was a "Festival sale" here by Lego (it was in
all shops) and they used these boxes for the campain. I managed to get two
after the campain.

Põltsamaa Felix (http://www.poltsamaafelix.ee/ ) has this campain at the
moment, by getting three marks from frozen pizzas one can enter the lottery
for 230 lego sets and one trip to Legoland (Billund).

We have this in Sweden aswell, but Crandiosa Pizza, also by Felix.

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)