 Local / Polska / 64
Re: Lego Store in Poland?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pl
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 06:57:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.pl, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
I was checking out the new pictures on Brickshelf and noticed this folder:

Did a new Lego store open up in Poland?

Mark P
LoB

Hi Mark,
I've just checked my local Polish forum here at Lugnet for the first time and
found your message. A little late, I guess, but still no replies...
The pictures you saw on Brickshelf are most probably a private offer from
someone, who bought bulk parts at "normal" Lego stores. Last month in the Lego
shop in my town there were two large cardboard boxes full of odd Lego parts. A 1
liter blastic bags of various parts (buyer's choice) were available at first for
37 PLN (aproxx. 10 USD) and a little later (when most attractive elements were
gone :) for 27 PLN. I know that in other towns similar sales went on last month,
with slightly different choice of parts. As for myself, I managed to put in one
bag a whopping 69 yellow technic bricks 16x1 and some other parts, so in my
opinion it was quite a deal.
Don't hasitate to ask if you have further questions, I'll be visiting this forum
daily.
Best,
dmac (Maciej Szymanski)