 Local / New Zealand / 68
Re: Shell Sets Now Available In New Zealand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.nz
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 08:48:13 GMT

Hi Paul,

A couple of weeks ago while on holidays I found a friendly service station
owner that offered me all the sets for filling my tank (about $33.00 petrol).
The small sets are supposed to come out one per week for 6 weeks but most
servos have all six weeks stock on site. Also picked up one each of the larger
sets but the 1254 Select Shop is not being offered in Australia, bummer.

Mark H.

Paul Baulch wrote:

Has anyone seen these new Shell sets in Australia?

Thanks,
Paul

Grahame Reid wrote in message <382675EE.1D023C74@ihug.co.nz>...
The six smaller Shell sets are now available in New Zealand. The sets are • $2.95
with each $10 purchase.

The five larger sets will be available later.

Grahame Reid