 Local / New Zealand / 50
49  |  51
Subject:
I caught the bus!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nz
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 22:43:24 GMT

Phew!!.......I thought I'd missed the bus but it seems the bus was late (as
per usual).

Anyway  Moore Wilsons in Tory St is selling some old Technic, train and one
old town set (coast guard set from 95).  BUT mind you that was about a week
ago and I don't go there very often.

Sanjay
--
LEGO Stadium @ Http://Homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds