 Local / New Zealand / 46
Re: Missed the bus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nz
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 07:19:19 GMT

Sanjay D'Souza wrote in message ...
Looks like I missed the party.  Everyone left the group.....oh well......

Not a lot happening ... just started getting 1999 sets ... 15 down
approx 45 to go :)

.....no point making an announcement about the local toy shop selling
discountinued TOWN, Technic and Space sets at half price.

What shop? Do you have a list of sets?

Allan...

BTW spent one day helping out at the LEGO truck show :)