 Local / New Zealand / 44
Re: Missed the bus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nz
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 01:51:56 GMT

We are here, just resting,  What local shop?

Tim

Sanjay D'Souza wrote in message ...
Looks like I missed the party.  Everyone left the group.....oh well......

.....no point making an announcement about the local toy shop selling
discountinued TOWN, Technic and Space sets at half price.

Sanjay
--
LEGO Stadium @ Http://Homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds