 Local / New Zealand / 122
  *Non-Lego query * (sorry!) for Online Shopping

G'day you Kywy's :P I used to live in NZ many years ago, so I have a clue as to some of your shops, but not the online addresses (if many at all). This is a Non-Lego question so forgive me, but I am trying to purchase a gift for my mum who lives in (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.nz)