 Local / Norge / 87
86  |  88
Subject:
Museum Request for Ninja sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.no
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:09:43 GMT

Hi all,

I received this email through the everything Lego Links request email
address.  Please respond directly to gunnar.holt@vm.ntnu.no.  I have cross
posted this to local.no (Norway).  Responses to this email will not be read
by Dr. Holt.  He does not have an account with LUGNET, and any queries will
have to be sent to him directly.

If are a ninja theme collector, perhaps you would like to loan your
collection to the museum for the exhibit.  I am sure shipping and insurance
would be arranged.

Cheers,
LINC

-------- Museum Request for Ninja sets -----------------

Dear Sir,
is it possible to order lego products from you or your friends in Lugnet?
I am an assistant professor at the university museum of Trondheim, Norway.
We are preparing a new exhibition showing samurai items.
To present the subject for schoolchildren and to make an educational
project I should like to use lego products of ninja and samurai.
If the different articles I think of are for sale I should like to order
some for our museumshop.
First of all I am interested in buying 1 pcs of each of the following sets
for the educational purpose.

Lego 6093
Lego 6013
Lego 6033
Lego 6088
Lego 6089
Lego 6083
Lego 4805

Please tell me the details about price and transportation costs.

Best regards

Gunnar Holt