 Local / Norge / 85
    LEGO World 2001 —Nico Hoogerbrug
   Hi Guys, God dag, min Norsk ar ikke bra sa jeg tror de bedre pa Engelsk. I would like to trade Dutch catalogues for foreign stuff. I’m specialized in paper and promotional stuff. I don’t have a table but will be around at the LEGO World 2001 (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.no)

        Re: LEGO World 2001 —Pedro Silva
   (...) (snipped sets) (...) Hi Nico, Would you be interested in some portuguese/southern european catalogs? Pedro (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.loc.pt)