 Local / Nederland / 765
  Dutch Translator needed, not Lego related

I hope I don't offend anyone for posting this message here. Do you know of anyone that can translate Dutch to English and has a genetics type background. My sister works for a company that had some employees leave and they are not willing to explain (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)