 Local / Nederland / 373
Re: Breaking the language barrier and Promo's R Us?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 06:59:56 GMT

about that translator...

a lot of Dutch people will be glad to help,. (English was and possibly still
is a requirement to graduate school so most will speak english...)..

as for the inside info.. HMM dat weet ik niet (I do not know).. anyone??, IK
ben ook nieuwsgierig?? (I am curious as well..)

Where are the Shell managers...

Regards

DAve

"Sanjay D'Souza" <sds87@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Does anyone know of a decent Dutch to English, English to Dutch translator
on the web?

OBLEGO:

Does anyone have any inside information as to what this years promo sets • are
likely to be?  The Netherlands traditionally have been the first to get • the
promo's.

1998 - Shell Stadium,

1999 - Shell Select sets

2000 - ???