 Local / Nederland / 27
  Off-Topic: Looking for a song

Hi all, I hope I'm not creating too much of a fuss -- I'm looking for a song for my friend. Follow-ups are set to go to lugnet.off-topic.fun. It's called "Time Will Tell" and it's by a Dutch group called The Twins. If you can point me in the right (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Off-Topic: Looking for a song

(...) I know Mike Oldfield did a number "Time Will Tell". I think it is part of Songs of Distant Earth. I have never heard of "The Twins" btw... (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)