 Local / Nederland / 1813
  Traveling to Singapore

If all goes as planned, i will be in Singapore from about 22 Feb to 3 March. I will be working hard but would love to try to get hold of some AFOLs while I am there. if you are interested, contact me offline via email. I know there are some fans in (...) (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.sg)