 Local / Nederland / 1734
    New Mocs of houses —Bert Giesen
   Just added some mocs of canal houses which can be found in amsterdam (URL) let me know what you think of them. (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.town)

        Re: New Mocs of houses —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) These are great designs, Bert. I realy like them. Besides the two outside staircases being too similar, there is also some nice variation in style and ideas between the three houses. Have you only "build" these models virtually with Ldraw, or (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.town)

        Re: New Mocs of houses —Bert Giesen
   Manfred, thanks for the comments, just uploaded some new pictures, here are a few deeplinks to a moc i made to de design of canalhouse 3 (URL) added a new design for a restaurant. Bert member of the bouwsteen ps zal de modellen op de clubdag begin (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.town)