 Local / Nederland / 1671
Re: Information participation LEGO®WORLD 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 14:13:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.nl, "Saskia van Doesburg" <info@doesdigitals.nl> wrote:

A "exhibiter/volunteer" is not paying entrance! Coming out of the Netherlands,
we offer free overnights. If a exhibiter/volunteer bringing family and they do
not exhibiter/volunteer-work (like children, <16 years), then they have to pay
entrance and a small amount for the overnights.

And what if you are only an exibitor?
I'm only exibitor, not volunteer. It is said in the clubmagazine, only
volunteers get free entrance.

A exhibiter is a volunteer, but with a different job. This means also for
trains/demonstrations/Ldraw/Mindstorms e.d.! Yes, some volunteerwork is also for
a exhibiter. A volunteer, in particular, is someone whoes doing all the
volunteerwork as describe. In our clubmagazine is NEVER spoken that exhibiters
have to pay for entrance! Please, read more carefully! There will come a
newsletter (end of Sept) with all information for the De Bouwsteen-members.
This informatiom is intend for foreigners.

Dus, ik wil alleen tentoonstellen, en geen vrijwilliger zijn.
Wordt ik dan toch verplicht om vrijwilliger te zijn?
Meedoen, betekent voor iedereen dat zij vrijwilliger zijn. De personen die zich
opgeven alleen als vrijwilliger, dus geen andere, zoals: tentoonstellen, Ldraw,
Mindstorms etc. voeren de taken uit zoals beschreven.