 Local / Nederland / 148
147  |  149
Subject:
Nederlandse Spoorwegen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:49:52 GMT

Hopelijk herkennen jullie de typisch Nederlandse elementen!

I made many pics of my Dutch railway station, featuring
- Thalys high speed train
- Dutch Hondekop train
- Dutch freight car engine
- Dutch shunting engine

But I won't have time or opportunity to scan and arrange the pics for my
site, until in three weeks.

Meanwhile, have a look at a sneak preview of just a few pics.

http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/backdoor/railway.htm

Eric Brok
--------
Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: