 Local / Nederland / 1470
    Re: Will be in Netherland in August —Ronald Vallenduuk
   Just a few questions to make it easier to give you some tips: - what end of the country will you be staying? - how long will you be here for? - what are your interests, other than Lego? - what kind of budget would you be on for accomodation? I'm (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.nl)

        Re: Will be in Netherland in August —Iris Hau
   (...) We have relatives in Apeldoorn and Friesland. We also want to sightsee a bit in Europe. (...) We are planning from July30 to Aug 22 (...) Since my kids are ranged from 11,9 &6 and all boys, some thing active, I am hoping that to stay in some (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.nl)