 Local / Nederland / 1427
  In search for email of Eugène Oorsprong from Nijmegen

Dear all, I meet Eugène in Zwolle at the Legoworld show. I got his card, but did not realize at once it was with phone number and postal address only. Is anybody around who could tell me about Eugène's e-mail? Best send it to my via mail, because (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Got it - Thanks to Klaas! // was: In search for email of Eugène Oorsprong from Nijmegen

In lugnet.loc.nl, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes: . [snip] head of message says it all.... (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.nl)