 Local / Nederland / 1426
Re: Pirates and more at Legoworld 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 02:33:58 GMT

Very, very cool guys! something to work on for Brickfest or Brickwest next
year.  Great job!

In lugnet.pirates, Klaas H. Meijaard writes:
Hello fellow Pirates!

Five days of exhibition, attended by more then 35.000 people!!  Incredible.

Check out the stories from other participants, I just want to show you
my impressions and a bit of the work, accompanied to such a show.

The building process and Mega Mess in my living room, 5 days before...:

http://www.vanree.net/~kmeijaard/fotoalbum/piraten_diorama/

The building and layout during the show, with impressions of the crowd:

http://www.vanree.net/~kmeijaard/fotoalbum/legoworld_2002/

The end, yesterday evening: will come in a few hours.

Enjoy!

Klaas H. Meijaard
Lugnet 291
Bouwsteen 456

PS: Don't call me, my voice has broken-down completely   :-)