 Local / Nederland / 1220
    Re: Brickshelf Gallery -- Uploaden? —Kevin Loch
   If you don't get an "internal server error" that means the file(s) were uploaded successfully. Some file types are deleted automatically and filenames with spaces are discarded (that's a bug). What is the filename you tried to upload? KL (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.nl)

        Re: Brickshelf Gallery -- Uploaden? —Hjalmar Haagsman
   (...) I feel free to translate myself before talking dutch; Thanx! That was the problem indeed, I have many filenames with spaces, I simply tried with one wich hadn't any space in the name and it worked! I still have to scan the pictures (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.nl)