 Local / Nederland / 1020
1019  |  1021
Subject:
Back from Zwolle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:09:29 GMT

Our small Italian delegation to Zwolle is now back home. We want to thank De
Bouwsteen for having organized the event and for having invited us to attend
it.
Everything went well (including the wether :-) ) and we really had a grand
time! Beeing there, meeting many of you and many other LEGO fans has been a
great experience.

Thanks again guys, and hope to see you soon!

Mario Ferrari, Giulio Ferrari, Ezio Maino, Gianluca Morelli, Carlo Ottolina,
Fabio Sali
Italian Lego Users Group