 Local / Nippon / 8
    Kabaya —Takashi Tokunaga
   About Kabaya-sets, I have some friends in Japan who can get any 1999 Kabaya sets you want to buy. Tell me what you want to buy and how much you like to pay for and I'll contact you directly. My email address: taka-tok@chaos.digti...agic.co.jp (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.jp)

        Re: Kabaya —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Are the sets in the candy containers (box, bag, etc.) or do you have to send in proof-of-purchase labels? Jeff (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.jp)