 Local / Nippon / 7
Re: Seeking Kabaya sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.jp
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 19:45:51 GMT

They are listed and pictured at Huw's promotional set archive.

----------
In article <FD0qJJ.AxF@lugnet.com>, "Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.loc.jp, Robert Brunskill writes:
[...]
3070  1999 Insectoids  Mosquito
3071  1999 Insectoids  Light Flyer
3072  1999 Insectoids  Mega Tack
3073  1999 Insectoids  Booster

Did these just come out then?  [Good] news to me!

--Todd