 Local / Nippon / 128
  new Town Kabaya sets

I just saw pictures of the new sets on Brickshelf last night: (URL) anyone seen these in stores yet? Russell (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.promo)

  Re: new Town Kabaya sets

"Russell Clark" <rclark@telis.org> wrote in message news:G5KIMJ.51q@lugnet.com... (...) I believe they will only be available in Japan. Huw (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.promo)

  Re: new Town Kabaya sets

(...) Exactly. I am hoping someone in Japan has seen them. I am looking to buy a couple sets. Russell (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.promo)

  Re: new Town Kabaya sets

(...) I live in Tokyo. I saw and bought these new Kabaya sets on middle of Nov. at Ito-Yokado(famous supermarket in Japan). # Ayumi Hayase # (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.promo)

  Re: new Town Kabaya sets

(...) Does anyone know how to get in touch with Kabaya via internet, e-mail or telephone? Thanks for any help you can provide. Karl Barger (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.promo)