 Local / Nippon / 125
Re: The Guardian 'Online' - "Latest model"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 08:22:33 GMT

"lawrence wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
message news:G4IsG3.56u@lugnet.com...

"Claus Thiim" <Chunky@trideja.com> wrote in message

Perhaps someone can scan the article? And post the picture...?

The web is boring without pictures.

Not only can I give you pictures, but a VIDEO too!

This story made the ITV news on television last night.
You can see it at • http://www3.itn.co.uk/news/20001123/britain/13rosie.shtml

regards
lawrence

Sorry, ignore this!