 Local / Italia / 9057
Re: I'g going to be in Rome next week...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:09:24 GMT

"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message

I don't live in Rome, but I can tell you for sure that most of the town • has
been accurately combed for any possible LEGO shop by Domenico & friends. • In
they unlikely case they know of any shop with residual old sets, I'd bet
they won't tell you :-)))

I thought that would be the case. The same would apply if you asked about
London :-)

Anyway, Rome is a large city so you do have a chance of finding an
unrevealed shop with some, or hopefully many, old sets. Remember that in
Italy you can usually find toys not only in toy shops but sometimes in
"Cartoleria" (Stationery shop) or "Tabaccheria" (Tobacconist's), although
usually in a very limited assortment.

Thanks for the tip -- I'll keep an eye out.

Huw