 Local / Italia / 8962
Re: SHRIMP turns!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 11:51:32 GMT

Sorry I have just two preliminary pictures, more will follow:
http://www.geocities.com/mario.ferrari/temp/shrimp_1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/mario.ferrari/temp/shrimp_4.jpg

This page is not available.
We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information
and assistance.

CiaoCiaoSergio