 Local / Italia / 6644
Hammacher: fine (non lieta) della storia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:04:54 GMT

Nonostante la nostra soddisfazione sia la loro priorità, non ce l'hanno
fatta :-(((
Segue testo originale.

Ciao
Mario

------------

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent order.  We have just learned from our manufacturer
that the Lego Robotics invention system item #77763 is currently unavailable
and may remain so for some time.  Therefore, it has been canceled from your
order.  We regret that we were not able to ship your item in a timely manner
and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Your satisfaction is a priority at Hammacher Schlemmer.  If you require any
further assistance, please contact me by any of the methods listed below.
Thank you.

Best regards,

customerservice@hammacher.com