 Local / Italia / 4771
R: MOC (Small) automated points with position sensor.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 21:22:56 GMT

Carlo Ottolina <kruntz@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message
G1Est9.3Ks@lugnet.com...
Hello,

this automated point sports 1000+ cycles (175 msec switch time) without a
glitch.

It has to be controlled by an RCX, since it uses a switch to check point
position (if the point is stuck, it will retry two times and then go in
alarm mode).

This is the right handed version, you'll have to do a symmetrical one for
the left handed point.

Drawback: the track is raised one plate above the baseplates. (This is my
standard....)

Please, take a look at: • http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1438

--
Cheers
Carlo

Great job!

Hope to see this small masterpiece at the next GBLTC exhibit :)

Ezio
GBLTC member