 Local / Italia / 33
32  |  34
Subject:
Micro Scout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 20:15:54 GMT

Sentite cosa dice Dennis Clark a proposito del Micro Scout su RTL:

I have one too.  I am not very inspired or effusive about it though. • In
fact it is the first Lego that I have been strongly tempted to send • back.
You only get 1/2 of the R2D2 hemisphere, 1/2!  What on Earth were they
thinking?!  The Micro Scout is pretty dumb.  Calling the seven internal

programs "programs" is glorifying a pretty stupid setup.  I am trying • to
find out if my RCX can send signals to it to make it do things, that • might
make if kinda useful in the future.

Insomma non sembra proprio eccezionale. Che ne pensate?

Ciao

Giulio