 Local / Italia / 2746
  Re: Thanks Larry, Horst, Ezio

(...) I want to second those thanks, and perhaps give them to a wider audience. This weekend was an absolute blast. I continue my quest to be the AFOL who has met the most other AFOLs and I have 5 new faces to add. Ezio showed us all some very (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Thanks Larry, Horst, Ezio

(...) Thanks for sharing your report with us. Your game seems to be a more developed version of the one we made at Torsten Werneckes home some weeks ago: using extreme none-train-theme-parts to create a totally new effekt. (As done with the technic (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Thanks Larry, Horst, Ezio

(...) Indeed, but it was modified to include more people than just me (showing that I could build something from whatever I was given). ++Lar (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.trains)