 Local / Italia / 2157
2156  |  2158
Subject:
5th Italian Legofest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.robotics.events
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 13:19:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This event will take place in Italy but is open to friends from any country.
Most of the ItLUG members speak English at some level.

Time: Sunday May 21st 2000

Location: Carpi (Modena) Italy

Activities:
- a Mindstorms Sumo robotic challenge;
- an extra-large train setup;
- models exhibit;
- set/parts swap;
- other activities you might suggest;
- a warm atmosphere and a lot of fun :-)

If you are interested in being there, please drop a line to info@itlug.org
to arrange the details. If you prefer to arrive on Saturday 20 you're very
welcome and we should be able to arrange a very cheap accommodation for the
night.

You can find some more details on our ItLUG site: http://www.itlug.org,
"News" section. To have an idea of what happens during our Legofest you may
have a look at the "Events" section of the same site.

Hope to see you there.

Posted to:
lugnet.announce,lugnet.loc.eu,lugnet.loc.it,lugnet.robotics.events
Follow-up: lugnet.loc.it (in English)

Ciao
Mario