 Local / Italia / 12842
    Re: s@h Italy —Alfio Scaletta
   Se ti colleghi puoi leggere quanto segue: Payment methods How can I pay for my LEGO Shop at Home order? Europe Payment can be made with a Visa, Switch, Solo or Mastercard. Mail orders can also be paid by check or postal order. Ciao Alfio (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

        Re: s@h Italy —Gabriele Niccolini
   Che vuol dire che il vaglia postale è accettato? Non ci capisco molto di finanze in inglese... Un abbraccio "Alfio Scaletta" <alfiosca@fastwebnet.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:HCpvo9.u24@lugnet.com... (...) can (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.it)