 Local / Italia / 12247
Re: R: R: Another cement mixer......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 13:54:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.it, Stefano Prosseda writes:
Hi Tobbe! The reply wasn't for you - I was not complaining about spamming..
I was just telling Andrea that, after a long work, he finally caught the
attention of "famous" builders like you and Dennis..
I should have posted this in reply of andrea's message..

I think it's odd he did not get more attention, personally I was away when
he posted and I wrote an answer but could not post due to incorrect setup.

I hope me responing will generate more responses overall, it's a very good
MOC and a promising builder.

Sometimes lugnet.technic appears dead from criticism on cool MOC's and is
all about what sort of suspension rules.

Andrea's including the RCX in modelteam is at least new to me so it should
draw more attention, especially among ppl. building both robots and
modelteam/technic.

Thanks for the "famous" :)

/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu