 Local / Italia / 11419
Re: Inventario
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 11:50:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.it, Federico Lo Monaco writes:
Ciao

ho una domanda, rivolta in particolare ai membri del ng possessori di
collezioni colossali, ma non solo.

Esiste un software che permetta di gestire un inventario dei pezzi
posseduti, calcolato sulla base dei set acquistati e che magari permetta
delle aggiunte singole ?
Qualcosa che permetta di sapere velocemente se e quanti pezzi ho di un dato
tipo e colore, e cose di questo tipo.

Io per adesso faccio tutto con Excel, ma non ne sono contento. Ho provato
anche BLDB, che però funziona maluccio...

Ciao Frederico,

You are right about BLdb, it is not working at 100% because it is still in
the development stage - Luís has had little time to develop the program
recently, but he will provide the source to whomever wishes to carry on the
work. All you have to do is e-mail him, or post a message in .pt

Also, what problems have you found most upseting? Feedback is of the essence
to improve the program, please share your experience with us. For instance,
I have had the occasion to experiment the original version, and found a lot
of small difficulties related to importing the parts lists. Plus, the
pictures did not always appear as intended. It is normal, I guess: birth is
always painful, even for a computer program :-)

Regarding other programs, I am aware that there may be one already in use
and another one being developed (by someone from the USA, dunno who). The
best place to ask might be .cad or .storage

Hope to have helped a bit,

Pedro