 Local / Italia / 11057
  Re: HiTechnic!

Hi ! Sorry to snoop ... I cannot answer #1, I'll leave that up to someone else. But if you want quick delivery (#2 - ?) can you give me a hint as to what you might want. I can make sure they are in stock, just in case you decide you do actually want (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

  R: HiTechnic!

(...) Thanks John, but quick delivery is not an issue for me. I was just asking the NG for a cumulative order. Anyway, you will soon hear from me :-) bye Stefano (...) anche (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.loc.it)