 Local / Italia / 10527
    S@H parcels —René Hoffmeister
   Ciao@Italia, Because of the major work with the Creativity Contest, I was not able to send your S@H parcels in the last 5 days. I have a lot of them here and will send them this week to you, so they should arrive next week. I'm really sorry for this (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

        Re: S@H parcels —Mario Ferrari
   "René Hoffmeister" <rene.hoff@gmx.de> ha scritto: (...) will (...) Thanks for the update, René. Don't worry, we do understand the situation. BTW: Congratulations, ISCC is a great success! Ciao Mario (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.it)