 Local / Israel / 79
  Re: Trying to reach Shiri

(...) Chris, I'm sure she's all right...Jill and I have been thinking of her all day, too...I'm sure the lines were just packed to capacity...try not to worry, OK? Is that number her parent's or her sister's? It just rings and rings for me... Matt (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.il)

  Re: Trying to reach Shiri

(...) Hey Matt, thanks for trying to call, but the lines from the US to Israel are disconnected (from what Shiri's mom tells me). That's her parents' house tho, where her and two of her sisters are staying. -Chris (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.il)