 Local / Israel / 74
Re: I'm moving...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 14:31:13 GMT

trimmed .people from the groups

In lugnet.people, Israel Silberg writes:
Hi Shiri,
Welcome back :-)
I know of two more AFOLs.
One of them I know personaly, the other, there's a roumer about him :-)
           Hoping to meet you all
                   Israel

Remind me where you two live? I seem to remember something said about
Jerusalem and Tel-Aviv. I will be in the Haifa area all next year. Maybe we
can arrange a few get-togethers (my grandpa lives in T"A (Givaatayim) and my
sister in jerusalem, those are good reasons to come there...).

I hope you are all safe and unhurt by the recent Piguaa. My sister used to
work right next to where it was... luckily she is not working there anymore.
My heart goes out to everyone who was there.

-Shiri