 Local / Israel / 153
152  |  154
Subject:
Customer service to Israel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 02:11:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi,

Thought you might find it interesting:

After I wrote the email to LEGO about service to Israel (via the link Yaron
gave) I saw an option to write about missing/defective parts.

I decided to give it a try.

To make a long story short, it took about two weeks and now I have one new
pneumatic cylinder <http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/47224c01> and four new
<part:32181c02>. [1]

I was happy (and surprised) that they deal with customer service to Israel, so I
thought maybe someone else in Israel could also benefit from it.

- David

[1] one pneumatic cylinder (out of ten) did not work in the
    Backhoe Loader set,
    and <part:32181c02> from sets <set:8448>, <set:8445> and <set:8446>
    broke after a while. (this part had a defective initial batch.)