 Local / Israel / 128
Re: Happy New Year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 14:20:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.il, Yaron Dori writes:
Hi all, SHANA TOVA (Good Year)

I wanted to say to you & your families have a happy, astonishing, new year
with health, wealth & of course tons of new bricks.
My minifig's wanted to say something too at:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/NewYear/happynewyear.jpg (I really
hope you'll like it)

Cool, Yaron.  Toda!

(I learned a little Hebrew a long time ago-- here is a little primer I came up
with: "me is who, who is he, and he is she":-)

-John