 Local / Ireland/Éire / 41
Re: Still hunting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ie
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 08:16:04 GMT

Ronan Webb <rwebb@ehnospamaltavista.net> wrote in message
news:G5579H.8p6@lugnet.com...
Hi,

Rummaging through lugnet.loc.uk
found a mention of http://www.toyworld.co.uk/
has barcode truck, firetruck and some other legos.

See what you  mean Kieran about the Argos sales etc

Now where best to find that bike of yours 'mag wheel master' 8417 and
the 8414  Mountain Rambler ?? Milliere's Spares in brickbay seem only • option
so far-
I'm trying to find somehere nearer.

Ronan

Wait a while!
I think I have a MISB 8417 in the attic.
I'll check this when I get home later and LYK.

-Kieran
PS. just been on Lego Shop@Home site for the last hour, afraid the oul
credit card has taken another hammering for nearly £200!
PPS. This internet-shopping thing is just too easy to get carried away
with.....