 Local / Ireland/Éire / 37
36  |  38
Subject:
Smyths Tallaght
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ie
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 21:01:59 GMT

Been to Smyths in Tallaght today.
They've dropped the price of the Power Puller thing to £69.99 (£20 off?)
and a cybermaster-type set (didn't get the number, it looks like a 2000 set)
for £59.99.
Was very tempted when I saw this one!
(....wonder will I go on Saturday...)
I read about the books you two were talking about - are they cheaper in
Roches or Eason's?

_Kieran