 Local / Hong Kong / * (-5)
Re: New LEGO Ambassador Group!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.hk
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2008 03:40:15 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Steve Witt wrote:
   New LEGO Ambassador Group!

We¡¦re excited to announce the new group of LEGO Ambassadors who will be representing the AFOL Community to the LEGO Group. We had nearly 100 nominations and the choices were hard. We settled on the following forty participants for this year¡¦s cycle. Please congratulate the following new LEGO Ambassadors.
  • Tsang Yiu Keung, China - HKLUG

Congratulations to all new LA and I’m glad to be one of them!
The alias “chiukeung” may be more familiar to u (rather than my real name) :)
I’ll do my best to contribute to LA team and my local communities.

Regards
Chiukeung

Subject:
LV - Most favorite gifts for your love!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.hk
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2008 14:43:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I think it should be the most favorite LEGO® for your love! :)

Enjoy,

Chiukeung

More Luxury stuffs in http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=311559

Chiukeung’s BS folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=chiukeung

Subject:
Mini 10185 Green Grocer by Chiukeung
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.loc.hk
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 12:31:44 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello,

This is chiukeung from Hong Kong (HKLUG) and first time to post in LUGNET,

I would like to present my new creation - Mini 10185 Green Grocer,

which uses over 450 pcs and took two weeks to build.

welcome to give me your comments. :)

Enjoys,

Chiukeung

My Brickshelf gallery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=chiukeung

Subject:
LEGO documentary on TV this Saturday (Hong Kong)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.hk, lugnet.loc.cn, lugnet.loc.tw, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.sg
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 13:42:08 GMT

Hi, everyone...

A documentary called “Lovemarks-LEGO” will be broadcast for the first time this weekend. I was originally told it was going to be a full-length film about people’s passions towards brands like LEGO, IKEA, Starbucks (etc), but it seems it has been shortened to a half hour and will deal only with LEGO. (Maybe?)

Lovemarks - LEGO
Channel 51, Horizon
Saturday September 30th
8:30 p.m. (20:30)
Hong Kong

The documentary was filmed by Fuji TV in Hong Kong, but it may also run in other countries that have Fuji TV, or on extended satellite networks.

Last year, the filmmakers filmed a live model-build and interviewed both Nathan Sawaya and I as part of the documentary. They said they’d also interviewed other folks around the world, including folks from TLG.

Sean
- - -
LEGO Certified Professional
www.seankenney.com

Re: LEGO Ambassadors Cycle 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.hk
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 14:35:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.lego, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote:

X-Posted to .loc.au/nz/jp/hk in the hopes that this will spur more people from the region into applying

Although more people applying would be nice to see, the real requirement is better people applying.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Fine, I’ve removed .nz from the crossposting.

Tim

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact